We do it all in three easy steps
The design process is the most crucial. As licensed builders we are passionate and experienced in functional design.You can simply select from our plans or we can customize a design for you. See here for more on how.
We work with a fully accredited architect to understand your design, we then prepare and lodge all applications and do all we can to get it approved. Read here for more on lodging an application.
Our experienced team will do it all for you with minimal disturbance. Your solution in your own backyard. Affordable and easy. Read here for more on the processes.
With the rising cost of housing in Sydney your back yard has become prime real estate. You could potentially be missing out on extra income as well as added value to your property.
The State government has made granny flats (secondary dwellings) easier and faster to build. Granny flats are now permitted in all residential zones across the state of NSW, subject to meeting the following requirements: ( see fact sheet )
• There is only one granny flat and house per block and the lot is not subdivided
• The maximum size of the granny flat is 60m2 or maximum area allowed by the local council
• The block size is greater than 450m2 n.b. smaller blocks may also gain approval, depending on situation
• The granny flat meets all the standard planning controls, like building heights and setbacks etc.
• The granny flat is built according to the Building Code of Australia
Granny flats may be approved in 10 days by a private certifier if they comply with the above and are not on heritage or bushfire prone lands. If it doesn’t comply, it can still be approved, but must pass through the DA council application process. See here for more industry news.
So, it makes sense to add value and space to your property, call us today to arrange a “no obligation” free quote.